Sebring Convertible for saleNo Comment
A: check autos.ebay.com, www.craigslist.org or www.cars.com.
Q: What is the best time to sell a Sebring Convertible?
I’m thinking of selling my Sebring Convertible and I want to know what is the best time of the year to put it up for sale. The car is nearly new. Thanks!!
A: MArch or april IF you live in a snow area. otherwise whenever you have a buyer!
Q: What’s the fastest and most efficient way to sell a car?
I have a 2004 Sebring Convertible that I’m putting up for sale. I’d like to know what’s the best and fastest way to sell it? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
A: try craigslist its fast and easy post youre own ad free
Q: Are 1996-1999 Sebring convertibles really that unreliable?
I am looking to buy one, and there are hundreds and hundreds for sale with well over 100, 000 miles. That would seem to me to be the mark of a reliable car. But Consumer Reports, among other sources, says they’re really unreliable. So, are they good cars or not? Are some years better than others? (Don’t comment on 2000-2007 or Sebrings with Chrysler’s 2.7L engine. I know the 2.7 is sludge-prone, so I would never buy one with that engine.)
A: The fact is that those cars have probably been in the shop more than they have been in the owner’s garage, and they were traded as soon as the owner could afford a new car.
Here’s a tip: never buy a car off a dealer’s lot of a different brand.
Example: a used ford for sale at a Chevy dealer. WHY?
because people usually don’t change brands if they are happy with the car they are driving.
Q: Chrysler Sebring Convertibles…How are they?
My little Mercury Capri died for good…loved the car. Now looking for a new one that is in my price range of under $2500 with under 100,000 miles on it. I want it to be a convertible, but I also am trying to find something that won’t be in the shop every 3 months, literally. I like the look of the Sebring, but there seems to be a lot of them for sale which puts a red flag up for me. Anyone know the pros and cons of this car? Dependability? If not good, any other suggestions of curvy convertables in that price range. Thank you VERY much in advance!
A: Sebrings are typically not very dependable and are often found at the bottom of owner satisfaction and reliability ratings.
Check out an older Ford Mustang or Mitsubishi Eclipse convertible. And make sure you pay to get it inspected before you buy it. It typically costs about $80 and will prevent you from buying someone else’s problems.
Q: help, i really need help with the following questions please?
4. Solve -2x=6 – 5x.
5. Solve: 12x – 52 = 9x. (Please round your answer to two decimal places.)
6. Solve: 9x – 3 = 2x + 4.
7. Solve: -3(y – 4)=8(7 – y) – 9.
8. Solve: 3.5x – 23.4=-39.29
9. The perimeter of a triangle with sides x, x + 1, and x + 2 is 33. Determine the value of x by solving the equation x + (x + 1) + (x + 2) = 33.
10. Find three consecutive integers whose sum is 45. What is the greatest integer?
11. Four consecutive odd integers have a sum of 440. What is the greatest integer?
12. A banner in the shape of an isosceles triangle has a base that is 2 inches shorter than either of the equal sides. If the perimeter of the banner is 43 inches, then what is the length of the equal sides?
13. After getting a 13% discount on the price of a new Chrysler Sebring convertible, Helen paid $25651.00. What was the original price of the convertible?
14. Merilee sells tomatoes at a roadside stand. Her total receipts including the 9% sales tax were $487.51. What amount of sales tax did she collect?
15. Write the solution set in interval notation. x > -3
16. Write the solution set in interval notation. x < -27
17. Fill in the blank. – 3x > 15 x __ – 5
18. Solve the following inequality. 2x – 5 > 7
19. Solve the following inequality. 3 – 3x < 24.
20. Identify the variable and write an inequality or equality that describes the following situation. Katie weighs at most 63 pounds .
A. k > 63
B. k < 63
C. k = 63
D. k < 63
21. Identify the variable and write an inequality that describes the situation. Jason is over 90 years of age.
A. k > 90
B. k < 90
C. k = 90
D. k > 90
22. George can rent a Cadillac from Gamma Car Rental for $30.39 per day plus 55 cents per mile. He can get the same car from Delta Car Rental for $50.31 per day plus 43 cents per mile. For what number of daily miles is Delta cheaper?
A. (0, 145)
B. (0, 166)
C. (0, 262)
D. (0, 97)
A: Way too many questions for one session.
I will solve 6) Solve: 9x – 3 = 2x + 4 then you can follow the same procedure for the other equations. Note: do not let the non-whole numbers bother you.
9x – 3 = 2x + 4 Simplify all expressions on both sides of the equation – none here
9x – 3 = 2x + 4 Gather variable terms to one side of the equation by subtracting 2x from both
9x – 3 – 2x = 2x + 4 – 2x Simplify again
7x – 3 = 4 isolate the variable term, add 3 to both
7x – 3 + 3 = 4 + 3 Simplify again
7x = 7 Isolate the variable by dividing both by 7 (do you see where the 7 came from?)
7x/7 = 7/7 Simplify again
x = 1
Check 1 in the ORIGINAL equation:
9(1) – 3 ?=? 2(1) + 4
9 – 3 ?=? 2 + 4 = 6 The solution checks
Therefore x = 1
Follow these steps for all linear equation.